Last year, Razer began branching out its peripheral line-up to cover mice and keyboards aimed at productivity rather than gaming. Now in 2021, we're getting more peripherals for the Razer Productivity Suite, including the new Razer Pro Type Ultra keyboard and the new Razer Pro Clock Mini mouse.
The Razer Productivity Suite aims to enhance workflow and reduce fatigue. The new Pro Click Mini mouse uses a sleek and compact design with silent mechanical switches and multi-host connection, allowing it to connect to up to four devices. Better yet, battery life is rated at up to 725 hours using a wireless Bluetooth connection, or up to 465 hours on 2.4 GHz wireless. Joining the new mouse is the Razer Pro Glide XXL mouse mat, which comes in a larger size will retaining the same cushioned surface, anti-slip rubber base and textured micro-weave cloth surface.
The Razer Pro Type Ultra is the latest keyboard in the line-up, offering a sleek white and grey colour scheme, silent mechanical switches rated for up to 80 million presses, a plush leatherette wrist rest and keycaps with a soft-touch coating.
Here are the full specs for the Razer Pro Click Mini and the Pro Type Ultra –
Razer Pro Click Mini:
- Silent Mechanical Mouse Switches with 15 million button life cycle
- Sleek and compact design
- 4-Way Razer HyperScroll Tilt Wheel with free-spin and tactile modes
- Multi-host connection for up to 4 devices
- 7 independently programmable buttons
- Razer Productivity Dongle
- Connectivity: Razer HyperSpeed 2.4GHz wireless + Bluetooth
- Battery Life: Up to ~725 hours on Bluetooth and up to ~465 hours on 2.4 GHz wireless
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 12,000 DPI
- DPI stages are adjustable on Synapse 3 (DPI stages: 400 / 800 / 1600 (default) / 3200 / 6400)
- Onboard DPI storage (up to 5 DPI stages)
- Up to 300 inches per second (IPS) / 35 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz polling rate
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Approximate size: 100.2 mm x 62.7 mm x 34.1 mm
Razer Pro Type Ultra:
- Ergonomic Design with plush leatherette wrist rest
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology
- Razer Yellow Mechanical switches. Linear and Silent
- Durability up to 80 million keystrokes
- Fully Programmable keys, Macro capable
- Bluetooth and Wireless connectivity for up to 4 devices
- White LED backlit keys
- Battery life: Up to ~214 hour without back-lighting on Bluetooth® and ~207 hours on 2.4Ghz wireless, or up to ~13 hours Bluetooth® and 2.4Ghz with back-lighting on full brightness
- 10 Key Rollover
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
The Razer Pro Click Mini will be available for £79.99/$79.99/€89.99. The Razer Pro Type Ultra will be available for £159.99/$159.99/€169.99. Finally, the Razer Pro Glide will be available for £29.99/$29.99/€34.99.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: Razer is well known for its gaming peripherals, but I really like the minimalistic look of these productivity-oriented peripherals. What do you think of the Razer Productivity Suite? Is this something you'd use in your office?