Today we have a review of the ASUS ROG Gladius II Core, an ergonomic gaming mouse. Coming in at £42.95, it is pretty affordable for an ASUS ROG product too! Featuring a PixArt PAW3327 sensor, push-fit switches and Armoury Crate software, how does the ASUS ROG Gladius II Core hold up?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Optical PAW3327 sensor
- Push-fit switch sockets
- OS Support: Windows® 10
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Dimensions: 126 x 67 x 45 mm
- Weight: 92.5 g without cable
- Non-detachable USB cable
- Color: Black
- Resolution: 200 – 6200 DPI
- Acceleration: 30g
- IPS: 220
- Aura sync RGB lighting
- ASUS Armoury II software
You can purchase the ASUS ROG Gladius II Core, for 42.95 from Amazon UK HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Looks great with lots of details on the body.
- Hot-swappable switches is excellent.
- RGB is nice and bright.
- Good for slightly bigger hands.
- Good button feedback.
- Useful software that’s easy to use.
- More than adequate specs for the price.
- Great performance during our FPS gaming.
- Affordable ROG product.
- Grease prone shell.
- Bit too wide for my smaller hands.
- Fingertip grip isn’t ideal as I could not reach the side buttons.
- Mouse wheel is a little low on resistance for me personally.
- Slightly higher drag from the mouse feet might not be great for low DPI players.
- Stiff cable.
KitGuru says: The ASUS ROG Gladius II Core mouse looks understated and chic, while it is also a solid gaming performer.