The Corsair IronClaw RGB has been designed with the palm grip user in mind, with a larger ergonomic shape. Although a bigger mouse it is impressively light at 105 grams, and hosts a large number of top features such as 7 fully remappable buttons, 2 zone RGB lighting and Corsair iCUE support. With an MRSP of £54.99 is this enough to make it stand out from the competition?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable AdBlock as it is known to interfere with our display code.
- Model: IronClaw RGB
- Colour: Black
- USB cable: Braided 1.8m
- Software: Corsair iCue
- Button number: 7
- Switches: Omron
- Dimensions: 130.0 X 80.0 X 45.0mm
- LED: 2 Zone RGB
- Sensor: Pixart PMW3391
- Sensor Type: Optical
- DPI: 100 – 18,000 with 1 DPI steps
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Weight: 105g
- Corsair Iron Claw RGB Mouse.
- Quickstart, Warranty Guide.
- Solid build quality
- Lightweight at only 105g
- Comfortable ergonomic shape
- Highly customizable lighting and functionality with Corsair iCUE
- 7 fully customizable buttons
- Scroll wheel feels a little mushy
- Plastic opening at the base of the mouse could damage your mouse pad
- Lighting could be brighter
The Corsair IronClaw RGB is not yet available in the UK, however, its MRSP is £54.99 and we have been told to expect availability by ____
KitGuru says: The Corsair IronClaw RGB Mouse packs in loads of useful features, including full customizability and RGB lighting whilst avoiding somewhat unnecessary ones. With a super comfortable ergonomic shape, if you’re looking for a palm grip mouse, for £54.99 it’s a brilliant option.