KitGuru’s often find themselves on the move with various gadgets including laptops, smartphones and MP3 players and usually have to carry around a small mountain of chargers to accompany these devices.
Today we are going to look at the Innergie mCube Mini which Innergie claim to be the worlds smallest car and plane travel adapter which has enough grunt to power your laptop (providing its not a beast from Cryo) and another device at the same time.
- World’s Smallest – The most powerful revolutionary charging solution in the smallest profile possible.
- Auto/Air Power Adapter - Charge your laptop on the move in cars and airplanes.
- Adjustable Output Voltage – Supporting range of 15-21 volts, the mCube Mini is able to support a wider range of laptops.
- Fast USB Charging - With special design USB power port, it gives you the capability of charging all your standard USB devices.
- Energy Saving – With extremely high power efficiency, you can reduce your energy costs and reduce your CO2 emission.
- Multi Built-in Protections - Never worry about unstable voltage anymore, the built-in protections ensure Innergie products are safer than ever.
- Travel Safe – Credited by the RTCA aviation certification, safe usage within airplanes is guaranteed. UL2089 secures usage in cars.
- Great Compatibility - Charge most popular brands of notebooks between 15-21 volts, up to 17″ in LCD size, and 65 watts consumption. Including Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba, and more. Free tip support to ensure Innergie offers the widest laptop compatibility coverage.
|DC Input||12-15V / 8A|
|DC Output||19.5V DC/3.3A|
|Output Power (Continuous/Peak)||65W/75W|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||60 x 26 x 18mm|
|Weight (excluding cables)||67.5g|
|Built-in Protection||OCP, OVP, OTP, OPP, SCP|