Today we are going to look at a budget-friendly case for those users who are looking to build a reasonably compact system with limited funds. Evo Labs is a budget-focused brand from UK based distributor Target Components, which aims to deliver customers more bang-for-buck than better known brands such as Thermaltake and Antec.
There isn’t much about the basic feature set of this case which is particularly noteworthy, with the exception of sound proofing. This is an area which is often neglected on budget cases and can lead to noisy systems.
Considering the Micro-ATX form factor, we imagine that this case will be popular with those looking to build home servers. It would also be a good candidate for a HTPC as long as the mid-tower design doesn’t put you off.
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- Dimensions: 187mm x 367mm x 395mm (W x H x D)
- Side Panel: Blank with Sound Proofing Material
- External Bays: 2 x 5.25″ External
- 1 x 3.5″ External
- Internal Bays: 5 x 3.5″ Internal
- Drive Bay Notes: Maximum Capacity: Two 3.5″ + Six 2.5″ or Six 3.5″
- Expansion Slots: 5 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space for 2 x 12cm Fans (Not Included)
- Cooling Rear: 1 x 12cm Fan
- Anti vibration design for PSU and HDD placed on bracket
- Net Weight (KGs): 5.8 KGs