Today we are going to take a look at the Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 case which is the predecessor to the Deep Silence 2 which we looked at a few weeks back. This was only released around a year ago, though, so is still fairly current and is actually a more expensive product than the Deep Silence 2.
The Deep Silence 1 is the first case that Nanoxia released and is designed with noise-conscious users in mind. It is a ‘full-fat’ version of the Deep Silence 2 which was changed slightly to reduce the cost.
We look forward to seeing how the Deep Silence 1 fares in our tests and if it’s worth the slight price premium over the Deep Silence 2.
- Motherboard Support: ATX, XL-ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- External Drive Bays: 3x 5.25 inch, 1x 3.5 inch
- Interal Drive Bays: 8x 2.5/3.5 inch
- Case Fan (Front): 2x 120 mm (1,300 rpm)
- Case Fan (Rear): 1x 140 mm (1,100 rpm)
- Case Fan (Top): Optional 2x 120/140 mm
- Case Fan (Bottom): Optional 1x 120/140 mm
- Case Fan (Left Sidepanel): Optional 1x 120/140 mm
- Dimensions: 517 x 220 x 532 mm (HxWxD)
- Materials: Steel, Plastic
- Weight: 11.34 kg
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 185 mm
- Maximum VGA Card Length: 315 (445) mm