It would be fair to say that over the past couple of years we’ve seen some very interesting chassis design innovations from Silverstone. They haven’t been afraid to think outside the box and have come up with some very impressive cases in the process. For example, the Silverstone Fortress FT02 and Raven RV02 which both feature vertical airflow designs rather than the more conventional horizontal design.
This reduction in size means that the FT03 Mini only has room for the smallest components so you will have to combine it with a Mini ITX motherboard and a SFX power supply. This means it is best suited for building a HTPC or small form factor PC rather than a powerful compact gaming systems.
Silverstone Fortress FT03 Features
- Super mini footprint design with no cables and vents on four sides
- Ample space for CPU cooling (78mm in height)
- Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
- Includes 140mm Air Penetrator fan and support entry level liquid cooling
- Support for two 2.5” SSD/hard drives and one 3.5” hard drive
- Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Standard-length expansion cards support (10 inches)