The entry-level case of Antec’s gaming series line-up looks to offer an alluring amount of performance at a very modest price tag. Can the ONE dominate at a price point where its sibling – the Three Hundred – once reigned supreme?
In terms of size, the ONE can be considered a compact mid-tower. It possesses 5x 3.5″ hard drive slots, 2x 2.5″ SSD mounts and 3x 5.25″ bays. Front panel USB 3.0 ports and a cable management system are worthwhile additions for a value-oriented case.
Sitting at the bottom of Antec’s gaming case hierarchy, can the mid-tower ONE punch above its weight and earn a prestigious KitGuru award?
- Motherboard support: ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 7.
- Included fans: 2x 120mm exhaust fans (rear & roof).
- Fan mounts: 4x 120mm and 1x 120/140mm.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 3 (tool-less).
- Internal drive bays: 5x 3.5″ (tool-less) and 2x 2.5″.
- Dimensions: 463 mm (H) x 241 mm (W) x 530 mm (D)