Prolimatech have just released a new cooler called the Genesis which is targeting the high end sector with a radical and rather unusual design. The heatsink is split into two parts with positions available for a multiple fan cooling configuration. This means it can cool the processor, RAM, MOFSET and even Northbridge chipset.
This cooler is set to take on the CoolerMaster V10, Thermaltake Frio, and even the Noctua NH D14. One heatsink stands vertically facing towards the backplate of the motherboard, while the other rests horizontally over the DIMM slots, with enough space to accommodate oversized heatspreaders.
The whole product weighs in at 800g and measures 21.6cm long. Prolimatech also supply a universal mounting system which helps with the installation procedure.
- High clearance for better motherboard compatibility.
- Massive cooling range; cools not only CPU but also MOSFET and RAM.
- Cooler surrounding temperature allowing more stable environment for higher overclock.
- Takes both 12 and 14cm fans for a maximum installation of 3 fans.
- Six high quality heatpipes for effective heat transfer.
- Light weight at 800 kgs (without fans) in the highend class.
- Intel and AMD platform supported. All mounting hardwares are included.