Today we are going to look at one of the first Socket FM2+ motherboards designed for gaming, the Gigabyte G1 Sniper A88X. This has similar characteristics as the other products in Gigabyte's gaming range, including the trademark green and black colour scheme.
As its name suggests, the Gigabyte G1 Sniper A88X features the AMD A88X chipset and supports all of the latest ‘Richland’ APUs, as well as the previous generation models. This is a fully-featured ATX motherboard which has a number of high end capabilities such as LED-lighting and CrossFire support.
We are excited to see how well the G1 Sniper A88X overclocks, as we have achieved some impressive results from more mainstream-focused Gigabyte motherboards in the past.
- Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- GIGABYTE AMP-UP Audio technology
- Exclusive Upgradable OP-AMP
- Exclusive Gain Boost
- Audio Noise Guard with LED path lighting
- Nichicon High End Audio Capacitors
- Noise-less USB DAC-UP port
- 2way CrossFire™ Support
- HDMI, Dual-link DVI, D-sub ports for Triple-Monitor support
- High ESD Protection on GbE LAN and USB ports
- Realtek ALC898 with High Quality 110dB SNR HD audio
- Bundle CFOS Speed Internet Accelerator Software