A few weeks ago we reviewed the Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 600W, an extremely impressive power supply on a variety of levels. While 600W should be enough for most systems, there will always be a more demanding audience who need higher levels of power.
For this particular audience we will look at the highest power output model in the Silent Pro Gold range, the 1200W model.
Can this monster supply hold its own against the incredible class leading Corsair AX1200 that walked away with our top award in July this year?
- Heat Transfer Technology
A unique “L-shaped” heat-sink to remove heat from the PSU
- Hybrid Transformer
Unique design that combines heat-sink with transformer
- Hyper Path
Places IC close to transformers leading to huge efficiency ratings
- Flat modularized cables provide easy cable management leads to better airflow
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3
- Operation with intelligent fan speed control
- High reliability (MTBF> 100,000 hours)
- Multiple protection design (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP/OCP)
- Japanese-made capacitors
- Five-year warranty