A few weeks ago we were sent a SATA II MemoRight 115GB SSD for review and as we expected it got nailed in the performance tests when compared against the latest SATA III SandForce SF-2281 powered drives.
MemoRight intervened and asked us to review their latest performance oriented SATA III 240GB solid state drive.
MemoRight are a basically unknown entity in the UK, but they have established a presence in the military and enterprise sectors. The drive they sent us for review is a SandForce SF-2281 powered unit with a custom firmware and PCB design.
- SATA III
- MLC NAND Type
- OP Temperature: -20℃~+70℃ / 0℃~+70℃
- High performance (Up to 520/500 MB/s)
- TRIM support (O/S support dependent)
- Lower power consumption (<2W in operation)
- Min. Access Time: <0.1 ms
- OVP protected
- High Shock Resistant: Up to 1500G
- Slim 2.5″ Form Factor
- Light Weight: 75g