Corsair might have made peripherals before this, but what you and I are looking at today represents a whole new way of thinking for the iconic memory maker. Corsair Gaming has officially been born with the release of the new Vengeance K70 RGB keyboard, a Cherry MX be-switched peripheral with fancy backlighting, soft plastic keys and a brushed aluminium body.
Clearly this a board that takes how it looks very seriously, but does its performance match? That is what we are here to find out.
- Multi colour, per key backlighting for near unlimited customisation.
- Cherry MX Red mechanical switches.
- Brushed aluminium body.
- Anti-ghosting for up to 104 simultaneous key presses.
- Detachable soft wrist rest.
- Onboard memory and macro remap software.
- Dedicated multimedia controls.