There are a number of media streaming devices to choose from on the market and it can be difficult to decide which one best suits your needs. We have looked a number of impressive devices from AC Ryan in the past which have won our most prestigious awards.
We hadn’t heard of Noontec before we received this product for review but they appear to have a reasonably wide range of products encompassing headphones and Apple accessories as well as a wide range of media players.
Today we are going to look at the Noontec MovieHome V8 NAS media player which boasts an impressive specification.
- Hard disk support: USB3.0, 3.5″ SATA I/II (3 TB+)
- USB input: USB2.0 high speed x2
- OS Language support: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch
- Audio file support: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, LPCM, FLAC, AC3, AP3, CUE
- Video codec: H.264, MKV, WMV9, MPEG 1/2/4, Xvid, FLV, RM/RMVB
- Video file support: MKV, TS, M2TS, MTS, TP, TRP, WMV, IFO, ISO, VOB, DAT, AVI, MPG, MP4, MOV, RM, RMVB, XVID, FLV, AVS
- Subtitle: sub, smi, srt, idx + sub
- Photo file support: JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF
- Video output: CVBS, YPbPr, HDMI 1.3 (max 1080P)
- Audio output: Stereo R/L, coaxial, optical, HDMI digital
- LAN: RJ45 for 100/1000 Ethernet, supports Samba client, Wi-Fi 802.11n dongle (option)
- Remote control: included
- Power Supply: Universal AC 100-230V 50 Hz
- Power Rate: DC 12V 2A
- Dimensions: 270 x 200 x 41 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 890g (without hard disk)