Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Zardon on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- 343 Industries shares update on The Master Chief Collection... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- MSI: We will not block overclocking capabilities of our notebooks... Filed under: Gaming Rig, Graphics, Mobile
- Galaxy S6 Edge leak fully reveals new design... Filed under: Mobile
- TalkTalk warning customers that data may be compromised... Filed under: Security
- Nvidia now limits overclocking of GeForce GTX 900M with vBIOS... Filed under: Gaming Rig, Graphics, Mobile, Notebook