Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Researchers develop fire extinguishing lithium-ion battery... Filed under: General Tech
- Zotac’s new Zbox packs some serious gaming power... Filed under: PC
- Vega GPUs aren’t out yet, but AMD is already giving one away... Filed under: Graphics
- Android Wear 2.0 is coming next month along with two LG watches... Filed under: Android, General Tech
- Samsung appears to be leaking the Galaxy S8... Filed under: Mobile