Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- 4K copyright protection stripper to pay $5 million in damages... Filed under: General Tech
- Phonebloks designer says Google can do better with Project Ara... Filed under: Mobile
- No Man’s Sky delay confirmed, new release date set... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Acer reveals 32-inch ‘Zero Frame’ 4K monitor... Filed under: Monitors
- Google has discontinued the Nexus 9 but Nexus 7 may return... Filed under: Android