Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Overclockers UK is having a sale on the GTX 980Ti... Filed under: Graphics
- Sony is breaking in to the SSD market... Filed under: SSD Drives
- Fallout 4 DLC is ‘not far off’ survival mode to be overhauled... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- New evidence points to North Korea being behind Sony 2014 hack... Filed under: Security
- Apple faces lawsuit over 3D Touch feature... Filed under: Apple