Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- HTC: We absolutely do not believe in exclusives... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- Leaker of ‘The Revenant’ hit with $1.1 million fine... Filed under: General Tech
- Battleborn isn’t going free to play anytime soon... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- It looks like Ubisoft is giving Far Cry a break too... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Pokémon Go launch traffic was 50 x what Niantic expected... Filed under: Apps