Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- AMD Zen Engineering samples are floating around, specs leak online... Filed under: CPU
- France takes a stand against Microsoft’s Windows 10 user tracking... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Samsung’s ‘Odyssey’ VR headset could rival Oculus Rift... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- Rocket League and Gwent could both be cross-play on PS4 and Xbox One... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire supercharges Polaris with RX 480 Nitro+... Filed under: Graphics