Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Zardon on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Xbox One and mobile Windows 10 update will launch after Summer... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Samsung vows to start 10nm chip production in 2016... Filed under: APU, Component, CPU, General Tech, Graphics, Mobile
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti: Specifications and photos revealed... Filed under: Graphics
- Oculus VR has another lawsuit to fight... Filed under: General Tech
- Samsung to release Ultra HD Blu-ray disc player this year... Filed under: HTPC, Peripheral