Posts Tagged ‘J&W’
1 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on February 16, 2012 under Component, HTPC, Motherboard
J&W has now jumped on the Cedar Trail bandwagon in releasing a pair of mini-ITX motherboards for HTPC users in particular. Falling under the company's Minix line, the D2700-DC and D2500-DC are ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on June 8, 2010 under Motherboard
J&W, better known under the MINIX brand has just released information on their upcoming feature packed ITX board due to hit the market in the next six weeks. The motherboard is based around t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Sony launches its own crowd-funding platform... Filed under: General Tech
- Apple to start replacing dying batteries quicker for iOS devices... Filed under: Apple
- Microsoft has started hyping up its Gamescom announcements... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Microsoft adds another Surface Pro 3 to the range... Filed under: Tablet PC
- AMD offers to personalize Radeon R9 Fury X with custom plates... Filed under: Graphics