Corsair are well known for a variety of high quality computer components and accessories. Today we take a look at a brand new addition to their range of MK.2 Keyboards. The current MK.2 keyboards in the line up – the K70 and Strafe, replace existing older models. But with the K70 MK.2 Low Profile Corsair have created something a little bit different. Low profile switches seem like an interesting choice for a desktop keyboard so we put it to the test to find out how well it performs.
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Form factor: Standard Full Size
- Key Switches: Cherry® MX Low Profile Red or Speed
- Connectivity: Wired
- Cable Type: Braided
- Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type-A
- USB Pass-through: Yes, USB 2.0 Type-A
- Keyboard Backlighting: RGB
- Wrist Rest: Included, detachable
- Media Controls: Yes, Dedicated
- On-Board Memory: Yes
- HID Keyboard Report Rate: 1000Hz
- Keyboard Rollover: Full Key (NKRO), 100% anti-ghosting
- Software: Corsair CUE
- Weight: 1.08kg
- Keyboard Warranty: Two Years
- Fully customisable RGB lighting.
- Dedicated media keys.
- USB pass through.
- Excellent iCUE software.
- Removable wrist rest
- Good Build quality
- Not as satisfying as a typical mechanical keyboard
- Underside feet are slippy
The Corsair K70 MK.2 Low profile is available from Overclockers UK for £169.99 inc vat HERE
Kitguru says: The low profile version of the Corsair K70 MK.2 might not be for everyone but more choice for consumers is always welcomed and although expensive this keyboard is one that we think is worth buying!
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here