Given the budget nature of the BitFenix Comade chassis, we built our test rig around an AMD 6800K APU, with the following specification:-
- Processor: AMD 6800K APU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper A88X
- Cooler: AMD Stock
- Memory: 8GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz
- Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R7 250
- Power Supply: Seasonic S12II-620
- System Drive: 1TB Seagate
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Benchmark Software: CPUID Harwdare Monitor, Prime95, 3DMark
We tested the thermal performance of the BitFenix Shadow chassis under load using Prime95 and 3DMark – recording the maximum temperatures reached.
After the benchmarks completed, we then left the system for 15 minutes and checked for idle temperatures.
The ambient room temperature was 20 degrees during testing.
Thermal performance is decent and the overall quality of the construction means that there is very little noise leakage.