Today we are going to look at the Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 case … designed for users who want to build a powerful system with low noise acoustics performance. In fact, it features sound-proofing similar to that of Fractal Design’s Define series which is a great starting point to reduce noise. Is this a new ‘low noise' challenger that should be at the top of your shortlist?
You would be forgiven for not having heard of Nanoxia as they are a very recent addition to the PC case market. In fact, they launched their first case, the Deep Silence 1, less than a year ago in Autumn 2012. Since then, they have expanded their range of products to include case fans and cables, as well as a large range of PC cases.
- Case Type: Midi Tower.
- Motherboard Support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- 5.25” drive bay: 3x External.
- 3.5” drive bay: 1x External, 7x Internal.
- 2.5” drive bay: 7x External (interchangeable with 3.5”.
- Case Fan (Front): 2 x 120 mm (included) + 2 x 120 mm optional (Mounting Bracket).
- Case Fan (Rear): 1 x 120 mm (included).
- Case Fan (Top): optional 2 x (120/140 mm).
- Case Fan (Bottom): optional 1 x (120/140 mm).
- Dimensions: 468 x 207 x 588 mm (HxWxD).
- Weight: 10.96 kg.
- CPU Cooler Support (height): 165 mm.
- VGA Card Support (length): (370) mm.