Featuring the same unique style that gamers and enthusiasts across the globe have grown to love, NZXT’s Phantom 820 aims to prove that bigger IS better. Has NZXT created yet another worthwhile addition to its critically-acclaimed Phantom series?
With the ability to house gargantuan XL-ATX motherboards and multi-VGA configurations, the NZXT Phantom 820 is able to tend to the requirements of extreme enthusiasts. Cooling capacity comes in the form of mounts for up to nine fans, four of which are included.
Water Cooling enthusiasts will be pleased by the Phantom 820’s ability to simultaneously house a 360 and 280/240 mm radiator, as well as additional single-fan units.
Has NZXT repeated the recipe for success with the Phantom 820? Or is a large serving of overkill fresh on the menu?
- Motherboard support: E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 9.
- Included fans: 1x 120mm (rear), 3x 200mm (front, side & top).
- Fan mounts: Up to 7x 120mm, up to 6x 140mm, up to 4x 200mm.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 4.
- Internal drive bays: 6x 2.5/3.5″.
- Dimensions: 235mm (W) x 650mm (H) x 612mm (D).
- Special features: Integrated HUE LED lighting system, SD Card Reader, 4-channel 15-watt Fan Digital Controller.