Kolink is back with another set of mid-tower PC cases. The new Unity Nexus and Adapt cases set themselves apart from the crowd with swappable front panels, available in different designs for some additional user-customisation.
Both cases offer similar levels of hardware support, with space for up to 420mm liquid cooling radiators in the front, a 360mm radiator in the roof and a 120mm in the rear. Both cases also feature dust filters in the top and bottom, but front panel ventilation differs slightly between both models. The Unity Nexus has side ventilation in the front panel, while the Unity Adapt has ventilation in the front.
Additionally, both cases sport an all-black interior with a PSU shroud, space for two 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives, and optional mount for the back of the motherboard tray, which supports another two 2.5″ drives. Below you can find a list of all the key features:
Here are all the key features for both cases:
- Interchangeable ARGB front panels with alternative designs (sold separately)
- Pre-installed Kolink Umbra Void ARGB/PWM 120mm fan with infinity mirror in the rear & standard 120mm fan in the front
- ARGB sync with compatible motherboards
- Quick release tempered glass side panel
- Triple slot vertical GPU mount ready
- Supports Mini-ITX up to E-ATX motherboards
- Ample radiator support, up to 420mm
- GPUs up to 415mm, CPU coolers up to 180mm, PSUs up to 250mm
- I/O panel features 1 × USB3.2 Type-C, 2 × USB3.0, 1 × USB2.0, HD audio, RGB button
Both cases support a mix of front panels with different designs, with three for the Unity Nexus and another three for the Unity Adapt:
The Kolink Unity Nexus and Adapt cases are available through Overclockers UK priced at £99.95. The swappable front panels are also available, priced at £14.99 for the Unity Nexus and £12.99 for the Unity Adapt.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: What do you all think of the latest cases from Kolink? Would you like to see more cases sold with swappable front panels like this?