Up and coming UK-based PC case manufacturer, Lazer3D, is launching its new ultra-customisable small form factor chassis this week exclusively with Overclockers UK. The Lazer3D LZ7 is designed to be thermally efficient and provide user choice and freedom when it comes to installing hardware.
The LZ7 measures in at just over 7 litres in volume, making it one of the smallest chassis on the market. Still, it can pack some serious hardware, with ITX graphics cards up to 186mm in length being supported. With that level of support, you could take advantage of some powerful graphics cards, including mini-ITX versions of the GTX 1070 from Gigabyte or MSI. There is 360 degree GPU ventilation and room for slim 140mm fans, as well as a CPU cooler up to 67mm tall. At that size, you could use a cooler like the Cryorig C7 or the Noctua NH-L12.
You can get a good look at the case in the gallery below. Keep in mind that if you are an adblock user, you may have trouble seeing the images as they tend to interfere with our gallery tool.
Lazer3D’s cases are designed and manufactured right here in the UK, so a good number of customisation options are available, giving you the chance tailor your LZ7 case to your specific needs. Each panel and corner column can be changed and you can add various accessories as required. You can pick all of the components and colours to have your LZ7 suit you.
Here is the spec/feature list:
- Motherboard: Mini ITX form factor.
- PSU: SFX PSU Support (Modular and Non-Modular).
- Dimensions: 226mm (W) x 198mm (D) x 158mm (H) – case only – 7.07 Litre volume.
- GPU: 1 x Dual Slot Full Height, Up to 186mm length, up to 131mm height.
- CPU Cooler: 67mm (below 60mm recommended).
- Cooling: 1 x 140mm/120mm x 15mm fan (slim type) – Positive Pressure setup recommended for best overall results.
- Ventilation: Oversized GPU direct intake vents, 360 degree GPU exhaust ventilation, Dedicated PSU intake and exhaust vents.
- Storage: 2 x 2.5″ Drives (up to 15mm thick), M.2 drive under motherboard (with passive airflow).
- I/O: 2 x USB3.0, Headphone, Microphone, Power & HDD activity LED’s.
- Materials: 3mm/5mm acrylic sheet, high strength 3D printed polyamide SLS corner accents.
- Mini-ITX Gaming PC Case.
- Ultra Compact 7.07 Litres Volume.
- Compatible with Dual Slot ITX length Graphics Cards up to 186mm.
- Highly Efficient Airflow Design.
- 360 degree GPU exhaust ventilation prevents heat recirculation.
- Supports 140mm Slim Chassis Fan.
- Large range of colour combinations.
- Choice of vent designs to suit your preference of style and performance.
- Compatible with dust filters and fan guards.
- Range of accessories to choose from.
The Lazer3D LZ7 chassis range is available exclusively through OverclockersUK. At the time of writing, all configuration options are in stock with prices starting at £179.99
KitGuru Says: I’ve been interested in putting together a small form factor system for some time now, though I’ve yet to pull the trigger. It can certainly be an expensive endeavour. Are any of you planning a SFF build at the moment?