Aerocool are working hard to raise their profile in Europe and we have reviewed a handful of their products recently, including the Aerocool Strike-X 800W PSU. Today we are looking at the Aerocool Mechatron which is part of the PGS B range of Chassis which stands for ‘Performance Gaming System Black’. This is also known as ‘the Ultimate Gaming Series’.
- Ideal “mid tower” case for gamers and PC enthusiasts.
- All black chassis interior.
- Solidly constructed chassis with 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel.
- Support CPU cooler max. height up to 175mm.
- Supports longer high-end cards up to 330mm.
- Supports 3 x 5.25″ (External) + 3 x 2.5″ HDD (Internal) and 4 x 3.5″ HDD (Internal).
- Supports 2 x USB 3.0 or 2 x USB 2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management with high-end rubber protection.
- Pre-drilled CPU on MB plate for ease of CPU assembly.
- Includes washable and easily removable (with magnet) PSU filter.
- Includes water-cooling holes to support water-cooling system.
- Includes anti-vibration pads to absorb shock and vibration from PSU and HDDs.
- Supports up to 8 fans:
- Front – 2 x 12 or 2 x 14 or 1 x 20cm fans(1 x 20cm Red LED fan included – Black Edition)
- Top – 2 x 12 or 2 x 14 or 1 x 18 or 1 x 20cm fans (Optional)
- Bottom – 1 x 12 or 1 x 14 cm (Optional)
- Left- 2 x 12 or 2 x 14 or 1 x 20cm fans (Optional)
- Rear- 1 x 12 cm fan (1 x 12cm Black fan included)