Sharkoon have been in existence for nearly 10 years and have recently expanded their market significantly. Their product range is rather extensive but they do focus quite heavily on the production and design of PC cases. They currently have around 25 cases on the market and while this product – the Sharkoon T9 Value Edition (in Green) may be a value oriented chassis design we don’t expect it to be compromising in terms of features.
Sharkoon certainly have a reputation for quality at a very respectable price and we have high hopes that this budget case today will deliver the goods. The specifications below certainly look impressive for a case that only costs £50.
The T9 Value Edition is available primarily in colours of bright red, poisonous green and modern white although a black edition is also available. Today we are looking at the poisonous green edition and it is certainly a colour to rival that of the Akasa Venom Toxic Case which we previously reviewed here.
- ATX case
- Acrylic side panel
- 9x 5.25″ drive bays
- Front I/O with 1x USB3.0 (external plug A), 3x USB2.0, 1x headphone and 1x microphone connector
- 7 slots for add-on cards
- Mesh front panel with power and reset button
- Quick fasteners for optical drives, mainboard mounting panel with installation opening for coolers
- 2 openings for water cooling
- Cable management system
- Front fans: 2x 120 mm fan with LED as well as 3-pin and 4-pin connector (pre-installed)
- Rear fan:1x 120 mm fan with LED as well as 3-pin and 4-pin connector (pre-installed)
- Dimensions: 475x200x440 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 6.6 kg