Akasa are well known for producing a wide range of products for the enthusiast market, such as fans, laptop cooling pads, power supplies and CPU coolers. They have had good sales success with their range of cases and today we are looking at the Venom Toxic, a full ATX design which offers a high level of airflow.
The latest ‘Venom’ products are targeted towards the gaming audience and include the ‘Venom Toxic’ and ‘Venom Strike’ case, two CPU coolers and a range of cooling fans.
- Dimensions: 620 x 555 x 232mm (H x D x W)
- 5.25″ Drive Bays: 6
- 3.5″ Drive Bays: 7
- Front Cooling: 1 x 220mm White LED Fan
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 140mm Viper Fan
- Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120mm/140mm Fan (optional)
- Side Cooling: 4 x 120mm/140mm Fans or 1 x 200mm/220mm (optional)
- Rubber Slots for cable routing behind motherboard tray
- Dust Filters
- Full Water cooling support
- Space for up to 4 x 330mm GPU’s
- Expansion Slots: 10
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x USB3.0 / 3 x USB2.0 / 1 x eSATA / 2 x Audio
- Built in Fan Controller (6 Fans)