Alphacool has just released a new AIO GPU cooler for the RTX 3080 and the RTX 3090. Succeeding the Eiswolf AIO, the Eiswolf 2 AIO is now available in two models: one compatible with MSI Ventus RTX 3080/3090 cards and the other with Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080/3090 graphics cards.
Each Eiswolf 2 AIO kit is accompanied by a 360mm NexXxoS ST30 all-copper radiator, 3x 120mm Aurora Rise fans, a full-cover Eisblock Aurora water block, a custom DC-LT 2 pump, and all the needed fittings and tubing to complete the cooling system. All these components are also available separately, except for the pump.
The included PWM Aurora Rise fans can reach 2500RPM, providing a 3.17mm/H₂O static pressure and up to 119.8m³/h of airflow. Using these fans paired with the 360mm NexXxoS radiator, the Eiswolf 2 offers a significant upgrade in cooling performance over its predecessor, which will definitely come in handy to cool the RTX 3080 and 3090 GPUs.
The following list includes all the graphics cards compatible with the Eiswolf 2 AIO 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix kit:
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti STRIX LC Liquid Cooled
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090
As for the list of compatible graphics cards with the Eiswolf 2 AIO 360mm RTX 3080/3090 Ventus kit, it consists of:
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G OC
KitGuru says: Would you consider using one of the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO GPU coolers to improve your graphics card cooling?