Arctic is back with some brand new case fans for 2021. Unlike most case fans, Arctic’s new P12 PWM PST 0dB fans include a 0-decibel mode, allowing you to make your PC as quiet as possible.
There are two versions of this fan, one with analogue RGB lighting and one with Digital ARGB LEDs for better colour variance. Lighting aside, the main selling point here is Arctic’s new 0-decibel mode, which enables completely silent operation when your PC is idling.
The new semi-passive case fans switch to passive mode when the PWM signal falls below ten percent. Both fans offer high static pressure, so they’ll be capable of keeping air moving even when there is high resistance.
Here is the full list of features:
- Illuminated fan rotor with 12 RGB LEDs
- Semi-passive mode: 0–2000 rpm.
- Focused airflow for high efficiency on heatsinks and radiators
- Fan and A-RGB connector with integrated Y-splitter
- Maximum smoothness, minimum vibration
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: Are many of you planning on building a new PC this year? Will you be considering Arctic’s semi-passive case fans?