The all in one cooler market does appear to have become a little stagnant in recent years – most companies use Asetek designs which all perform pretty similarly. There is some scope to make improvements via LED or RGB lighting, a route most manufacturers tend to follow, but ASUS has opted to try and push performance even further. This can be seen through the inclusion of Noctua NF-F12 fans with the Ryujin 360, as well as a small 1.77” OLED screen for displaying system details and even custom GIFs.
ASUS’ ambition to tackle the high-end AIO cooling market is clear, but with new, advanced features, naturally comes a higher price. At £249.95 It’s by no means a budget solution, and actually one of the dearer AIO solutions available today, but do these new features justify this higher price?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
- Model: ROG Ryujin 360
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Dimensions: 394 × 121 x 27mm
- Tubing Length: 380mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 450 – 2,000 RPM +/- 10 % (PWM)
- Fan Air Flow: 121.8 CFM (Max)
- Fan Noise Level: 29.7 dBA
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Pump Connector: 4-Pin Pump cable, SATA cable, USB cable
- Pump Dimension: 100 x 100 x 70 mm
- Intel socket compatibility: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD AM4, TR4