When reviewing AIO liquid coolers, thermal performance is paramount, but aesthetics and even the addition of some form of lighting can sweeten the deal. For an AIO liquid cooler, it looks like the SilverStone Tundra Series TD02-RGB is ticking all the right boxes with a large 240mm radiator to help with heat dissipation, and full RGB lighting across the fans and pump.
At £59.99 it also seems to offer very good value for money, but it will be interesting to see how the SilverStone TD02-RGB compares to similar 240mm AIO offerings tested previously.
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
- Model: SST-TD02-RGB
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Dimensions: 274 × 120 x 32mm
- Tubing Length: 310mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 600 – 2,200 RPM (PWM)
- Fan Air Flow: 83.7 CFM (Max)
- Fan Noise Level: 25 dBA
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Pump Connector: 4-Pin RGB, 3-Pin Pump cable
- Intel socket compatibility: Intel LGA 775, 115x, 1366, 2011, 2066
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM1, FM2