NZXT made a positive impression within the enthusiast sector after they released their first CPU cooler – the Havik 140. It immediately started scooping up awards, as it performed at a similar level to the best coolers on the market. 6 months later and we have their second cooler – the Havik 120 in our labs.
The Havik 120 offers a smaller footprint than the Havik 140, using dual 120mm fans and 4 x 8mm heatpipes, compared with the Havik 140 which had dual 140mm fans and 6 x 6mm heatpipes.
- Revamped 120mm FZ Fans with 13 blades for intense silent cooling.
- Nickel-plated copper base material.
- Four 8mm pipes and aluminium fins for attaining maximum dissipation into fans.
- Fan speeds up to 1500 +/- 10% RPM and 22 dBA silent cooling with airflow of 75.8 CFM.
- Aero-dynamic fin design for improved airflow.
- Universal bracket compatible with Intel and AMD CPUs.
- Rubber mounting for noise absorption.
|MATERIALS||Aluminum / Copper Nickel-Plated|
|DIMENSIONS||125(W) x 160(H) x 112(D) mm
125(W) x 160(H) x 58(D) mm (heatsink)
|WEIGHT||680g (excluding fans and mounting kit)
980g (with dual 120mm fans)
|FAN SIZE||Dual 120(W) x 140(H) x 25(D) mm|
|FAN BEARING||Long Life (Oil-Leaking Prevention)|
|FAN SPEED||1200 +/- 10% RPM (low); 1500 +/- 10% RPM (high)|
|NOISE LEVEL||18-22 dBA|
|AIR FLOW||61.5-75.8 CFM|
|Y-SPLIT CABLE||White connector for low speed; black connector for high speed|
|INPUT POWER||3.6 W|
|COMPATIBILITY||Intel Socket: 2011, 1366, 1155, 1156, 775 CPUs
AMD Socket: AM3, AM2+, AM2 CPUs