Corsair made ‘all in one’ liquid cooling popular a few years ago and today the market is literally saturated with new ‘updated’ versions based on the same theme. KitGuru reviewed the Antec Kühler H20 620 in March, and it earned our highest award for the combination of class leading performance and competitive pricing. The latest 920 version is a more substantial design, with dual fans and an improved radiator.
There are no shortage of processor coolers, and for those enthusiast users looking for ultimate levels of overclocking with minimal noise levels, then liquid cooling is certainly a viable option.
Antec have built a good reputation over the years for their great chassis designs and power supplies, but their recent partnership with Asetek has opened up another market – performance CPU cooling.
Kühler H2O 920 Specifications
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3, AM2+, AM3+
- Low profile pump ensures exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow
- Easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning
- Intelligent noise / speed control fans for quiet, efficient cooling
- Latest generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction
- Cooling Liquid – Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
- Fan Speed: 700 – 2400 RPM
- Fan noise (per fan): 46dBa
- Airflow (combined): 110CFM
- Tubing Length: 330 mm
- Radiator Dimensions: 151 mm (H) x 120 mm (W) x 49 mm (D)
- Cold plate/pump height: 29mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 mm x 25 mm
- Net Weight: 0.7 kg