MonsterLabo The First is a PC chassis that is built around the largest heat exchanger we have ever seen inside a computer. Picture the heatsink used in, say, a large be quiet! cooler and then imagine something five times larger and you have a starting point for The First. This enormous heatsink is located in the upper half of the chassis and is connected via heat pipes to a CPU cooler and a GPU cooler, to which you attach your motherboard assembly and graphics card.
Yes, you first need to remove the stock cooler from your graphics card and yes, you need to check the FAQs to see whether your hardware will fit inside The First. We would love to claim this is a passively cooled PC, however MonsterLabo sent us their Premium Package that comes with a 140mm Noctua fan so while this PC is very quiet indeed, technically it is not completely silent.
Watch the video via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable Ad Block as it is known to interfere with our display code
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX.
- Included fans: Premium Package includes 1x 140mm Noctua.
- Fan mounts: 1x 120/140mm.
- Radiator mounts: None.
- Fanless configuration: CPU 100W, GPU 120W.
- Active configuration: CPU 140W, GPU 160W.
- 5.25-inch optical drive bays: None.
- Internal drive bays: 1x 3.5-inch, 3x 2.5-inch.
- Power supply: ATX, SFX-L, SFX (Max. length 160mm)
- Dimensions: 430mm H x 205mm D x 215mm W.