Corsair have just released a new memory series which uses a sexy new heatspreader design – dubbed “Vengeance”. These will be available in both AMD and Intel kits.
The Vengeance memory will feature single, double and triple channel DDR3 kits which are clocked at 1,600mhz.
All of the kits will feature 8-8-8-24 or 9-9-9-24 latencies and operate at 1.5V.
The carbon fibre style heatsinks are similar in appearance to the GSkill RipJaws Memory Heatsinks and we think they look fantastic.
They will be available in the following flavours:
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Single-Channel DDR3 (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9)
- 6GB (3x2GB) 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V Triple-Channel DDR3 (CMZ6GX3M3A1600C8)
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9)
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8)
- 12GB (3x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Triple-Channel DDR3 (CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9)
- 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V Dual-Channel DDR3 (CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9)
KitGuru says: Hot or not?