Many of you might not have heard of Chill Innovation, a Scandinavian company who have been working within the power supply sector for 9 years now. They are targeting the enthusiast performance media center audience with their new 520W ‘Virtually Silent' Modular ATX power supply.
Chill Innovation are a Danish company who have been focusing on noise pollution in modern computer systems – their goal? Create cost effective products while lowering noise levels as much as possible.
The CP-520W power supply is rated to 50c and has two separated 12V rails. The 135mm fan is S.M.A.R.T. controlled to reduce noise levels, while delivering good airflow.
- Form Factor: ATX 2.3 / EPS 2.92
- Power Factor Correction: Active PFC (PF >0.9)
- Cooling System: 135mm temperature controlled fan
- Efficiency: >85% Nominal
- Standby Consumption: ~1W
- MTBF: +100.000 hours minimum at 25°C
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 50°C
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Protection: OVP, OLP, OCP, SCP, Surge
- Approvals: EMC/CE, FCC, CB, UL, TÜV, RoHS
- Dimensions: 150 x 160 x 86 mm (D x L x H)