Corsair recently launched a new range of semi modular Gold rated power supplies in 550W, 650W and 750W capacities. These competitively priced units incorporate high grade Japanese capacitors and a compact size of 140mm to fit into a variety of chassis on the market. Corsair are offering a full 7 year warranty.
Corsair are targeting the mainstream audience with these new TX-M range of units, the 550W, 650W and 750W are modestly priced at £72.99, £82.99 and £92.99 respectively. Corsair sent us the 550W unit to look at today – a £70 power supply will certainly fit into most peoples budget.
- Low-Noise Operation: A 120mm rifle bearing fan creates less noise than traditional bearings, letting you focus more on the task at hand, whether it’s gaming or work.
- Semi-Modular Cabling: Lets you connect the cables you need for a cleaner build with easy cable management, while dual EPS12V connectors ensure wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- 105°C-Rated Japanese Capacitors: For consistent and reliable power.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: Guarantees up to 90% efficiency to use less AC power and produce less heat.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion: Provides clean, consistent power, reduces coil whine for quieter operation, and enables use of more energy efficient sleep states.
- Compact Size: At just 140mm long, the TX-M Series is designed for great flexibility in build configurations.
- Seven-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation for years to come.
It’s been a busy day for Leo, he has been working on a variety of …