Today we are taking a look at the Gamer Storm Lucifer CPU cooler. With six 6 mm heat pipes, a mirror finish copper base and a fanless design the Lucifer promises to “devour the heat”. The big question is, can this cooler hold its own against cooling giants such as the Noctua DH-14 and Phanteks PH-TC14PE?
You would be forgiven for not having heard of Gamer Storm before as Deepcool only launched the brand recently. Although the current line-up is limited, Gamer Storm aims to be a household name amongst the enthusiast crowd.
Currently there are three products available under the Gamer Storm banner: the Dracula GPU cooler which also comes in a 7970 edition, the Assassin dual-tower CPU cooler and the Lucifer CPU cooler which we are testing today.
- Dimensions with fan: 140X136X168mm.
- Dimensions without fan: 140X110X163mm.
- Net weight with fan: 1079g.
- Heat pipes: 6 x 6 mm.
- Fan size: 140X26mm.
- Fan speed: 700±200~1400±10%RPM.
- Intel sockets supported: LGA2011/LGA1366/LGA1156/LGA1155/LGA1150/LGA775.
- AMD Sockets supported: FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.