In the current market, the easiest and quickest way to secure a fairly priced PC upgrade is by picking up a pre-built system. This week, OCUK is launching its new line of Spectra gaming PCs, all featuring Windows 11 and 3-year parts and labour warranty. Better yet, each system has also been rated for in-game performance, so you know what frame rates to expect when picking up the system.
There are six ‘Spectra' PCs in total, offering everything from entry-level 1080p gaming to the full 4K/UHD experience. The Spectra Crimson for instance is an ideal solution for title like Valorant, League of Legends, CS:GO etc, while the Spectra Celeste is better suited for AAA titles like Battlefield 2042, Grand Theft Auto V and Forza Horizon 5. If you want the very best, then you'll want to take a look at the Azure and Indigo systems, which are 4K-gaming capable and ideal for the most graphically intense games around, like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Cyberpunk 2077.
Here are the specs for each Spectra gaming PC:
- Crimson: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, Samsung 250GB SSD, Seagate 1TB Hard Drive, 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Amber: Intel Core i3 12100F Processor, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3050 Graphics Card, WD 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Jade: Core i5 12400F Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Graphics Card, WD 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Celeste: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Card, Seagate 1TB Hard Drive, WD 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Azure: Intel Core i7 12700F Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Graphics Card, Samsung 1TB SSD, WD 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Indigo: Intel Core i9 12900KF Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Graphics Card, WD 1TB SSD, 32GB DDR4 Memory
The OCUK Spectra range of gaming PCs are available starting today, with prices starting at £599.99.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: Are any of you planning to buy a new PC this year instead of building one? What do you think of OCUK's new Spectra PCs?