Microsoft has released many major first party titles in November, with both Forza Horizon 5 and Halo: Infinite (multiplayer) being made available for free to all those with an Xbox Game Pass subscription. What this has meant however is that the second half of November is appearing to be rather lackluster – with more quality titles leaving than are joining the service.
- Dead Space (Cloud) – Today
- Dragon Age: Origins (Cloud) – Today
- Next Space Rebels – Today
- Exo One – November 18
- Fae Tactics – November 18
- My Friend Pedro – November 18
- Undungeon – November 18
- Deeeer Simulator – November 23
- Mortal Shell – November 23
- Evil Genius 2 – November 30
While this represents a solid list of (mostly) indie titles coming to Game Pass, many – much larger – games will be leaving the service come the end of the month.
- Call of the Sea (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- FIFA 19 (Console and PC)
- Football Manager 2021 (PC)
- Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition (Console and PC)
- Haven (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Hello Neighbor (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Morkredd (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Va-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (PC)
Leaving on the 8th of December:
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Shadowkeep, and Forsaken (Cloud and Console)
Xbox Game Pass is undeniably an excellent service offering over 100 titles for one relatively low monthly cost. That being said, with so many games leaving each month with little warning, players are beholden to the timeframes determined by publishers – causing stress for those who do not have much time in their day to play games.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
KitGuru says: Are you subscribed to Game Pass? How long does it take you to complete a game? How many titles have you played on Game Pass? Let us know down below.