Each month, those who are subscribed to Amazon Prime are privy to a number of free games as part of the company’s Prime Gaming initiative. For the month of February, subscribers can get their hands on a number of titles, including The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Available to add to your library throughout the month, February’s line-up of free titles is as follows:
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (2nd Feb)
- Onsen Master (2nd Feb)
- Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield (9th Feb)
- Divine Knockout (9th Feb)
- One Hand Clapping (16th Feb)
- BATS: Bloodsucker Anti-Terror Squad (16th Feb)
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition (23rd Feb)
- Tunche (23rd Feb)
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Sim (23rd Feb)
In an interesting move, Prime Gaming’s free titles will no longer be made available at the start of each month. Instead, the games offered will be spread out over the course of the month, meaning you will need to keep coming back in order to redeem these titles.
As with each month, you can also get your hands on dozens of in-game items across a bunch of titles including GTA Online; Destiny 2; Fall Guys; Apex Legends; Call of Duty Mobile; Dead by Daylight; Paladins; Rainbow Six Siege; Red Dead Online; Genshin Impact and MWII – to name just some.
KitGuru says: What do you think of February’s line-up? What about the changes to how these titles are offered? Why do you think Amazon did this? Let us know down below.