Bioshock Infinite has taken the top game sale spot in the UK, selling 9,000 units more than Bioshock 2. It is already the second biggest release of 2013, behind Tomb Raider which is still in second place due to drops in prices.
Gears Of War: Judgement is in third place, experiencing great sales in the UK. Crysis 3 by Electronic Arts is still hanging on in the top 10 and my favourite game of the year so far Far Cry 3 is only a place behind in 11th.
Here is the top twenty titles in the UK this week.
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
8. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Crysis 3 (EA)
11. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
12. LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo)
13. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
14. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
15. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
16. SimCity (EA)
17. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
18. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
19. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
20. God of War: Ascension (Sony)
Kitguru says: Elizabeth and the world of Infinite are proving popular with gamers.