Home / Software & Gaming / Over six million people took part in Battlefield Hardline beta

Over six million people took part in Battlefield Hardline beta

Over six million people took part in the Battlefield Hardline beta, publisher EA has revealed. Due to the high number of players, the beta will be extended slightly by one day. This means that Battlefield Hardline has managed to top Destiny, which also had a high number of players take part in its beta test last year. However, Destiny did not launch on the PC.

Steve Papoutsis, head of development studio, Visceral Games, said he was “thrilled” by the amount of players in the beta. The development team has reportedly already started implementing changes for the final game, which launches on the 17th of March.

Hardline-600x300

In a post on EA’s website, Papoutsis said: “Now, I know what you’re asking yourself. We’re just five weeks away from the launch of Battlefield Hardline, how could we possibly be acting on that feedback? Well, I can assure you we are. In fact, we’ve already been prioritizing changes for things fans are talking about. So you’ve still got a chance to be heard. The beta will end Monday night, February 9th Pacific Time.”

With six million players taking part, it is safe to say that Battlefield Hardline has had a successful beta test. Now the team just has to work on implementing the necessary changes in time for launch next month.

Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.

KitGuru Says: I haven’t had a chance to check out the Battlefield Hardline beta, unfortunately. Have any of you guys been playing? What do you think?

Source: EA

Become a Patron!

Check Also

The Witcher 3 on Switch originally ran at 10fps but Saber found some clever workarounds

There have been more than a few ‘miracle ports’ on the Nintendo Switch since launch. …