Despite announcing and releasing their ‘final update’ years ago, the Terraria team have continued to update the game with new features and content. Going live on the 28th of September is the Labor of Love update, once again bringing with it major changes.
- Increasing item stacks from 999 to 9999
- New equipment loadouts, allowing for up to 3 sets of gear to be saved
- Void Bag overhaul, now acting similarly to a second inventory space
- Infected Mud Grass
- Multiple new pets
- A necklace accessory which can turn you into a wolf
- Echo Coating added, allowing for invisible switch-activated furniture, blocks and walls
- 17 total creatures have been added
- New music and achievements
- Heart Lanterns and Banners can now be hung from platforms
These are just a few of the dozens of changes and additions coming with the update, making improvements to nearly all aspects of the game, from its gameplay, to the UI, management and more. With how expansive the update is, it is a welcome surprise that Terraria developer Re-Logic has decided to keep the game alive for a while longer.
KitGuru says: What do you think of the changes? Which one excites you the most? How many more updates do you think Terraria will get? Let us know down below.