Obviously new mobile devices are becoming forever harder to prevent leaks of. We've seen it recently with the Nexus 4 and iPad mini and now Samsung and Google's Nexus 10 tablet has been leaked.
The tablet itself has been rumoured for a long time but this is the first time we've seen a full list of specifications and images of the device.
- Samsung Exynos 5250 clocked at 1.7 GHz, Dual-core Cortex-A15, Mali-T604 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (other options might be available)
- 10.1-inch Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1600 resolution, 299 pixels-per-inch
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, LED flash
- Front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual speakers located on front of device
There is no real surprises in terms of specifications, we've known about the high resolution display for a while, but it will be the first Android device to run an Cortex A15 processor.
According to the source Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is on-board. Not too much is known about this newer version of Android as yet and our discovery has likely been delayed due to Hurricane Sandy.
KitGuru says: Judging from this leak, would you be interested in the Nexus 10 tablet from Samsung and Google?