Alongside the ROG Phone II and new flagship ProArt monitor, ASUS also announced the new ProArt StudioBook series of laptops. As you would expect, these are powerful workstation-grade machines aimed at graphics professionals, digital artists, animators, architects, programmers and more.
The flagship is the ProArt StudioBook One (W590), a 15-inch laptop powered by an Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 GPU and an Intel Core i9 processor. It also comes with a 4K PANTONE validated display with Delta E<1 colour accuracy. With the current specs, the ProArt StudioBook One is the world's most graphically powerful laptop.
Here are the full specs for the StudioBook One (W590):
- Processor: Intel Core i9-9980HK processor 2.4GHz octa-core with Turbo Boost (up to 5.0GHz) and 16MB SmartCache
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000 24 GB GDDR6 VRAM
- OS: Windows 10 Pro (ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro)
- Display: 15.6” LED-backlit UHD (3840 x 2160) display, Anti-glare panel 100% Adobe RGB PANTONE Validated
- Memory: 32GB DDR4 2666 MHz
- Storage: 1TB SSD (PCIe NVMe Gen3)
- Connectivity: 3 x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C with Display Port 1.4 (40Gbps), 1 x DC-in, Wireless Dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0
- Power: 90 Wh 12-cell lithium-polymer battery, 300W power adapter
- Size: 364.5 x 245.0 x 24.2 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
There are other ProArt StudioBook laptops in the range, including the H700, H500, W730 and W500 models, which all hit different price points and offer different specs. There are Core i7 and Intel Xeon options, in addition to other Quadro RTX GPUs and RTX 20-series graphics.
The ProArt StudioBook range will begin shipping in October, although pricing has yet to be confirmed.
KitGuru Says: We haven't seen pricing yet but so far, the ProArt StudioBook series seems very impressive. It'll be interesting to see one up close in the future. Would any of you pick up a portable workstation like this?