Asus has announced a new laptop designed for professional creators, the ProArt StuidoBook Pro X (W730) is the first Quadro laptop powered by an Intel 9th generation Xeon processor with Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 graphics.
This CPU and GPU combination makes the StuidoBook Pro X ideal for professionals to achieve creative workloads in the office or on-the-move. The ProArt StudioBook Pro X can deliver the performance required to create, edit and render multi-layered files with its latest generation of Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 graphics utilising Nvidia Turing architecture.
Creators can take advantage of the power of hardware-accelerated ray tracing, deep learning and advanced shading techniques with the Intel’s Xeon processor, designed for complex, multithreaded workloads, taking mobile computing to another level in a smooth and responsive high-performance laptop.
The Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro X ensures users can enjoy optimal stability and performance from their preferred professional software with ISV certification. The StudioBook Pro X meets ultra-demanding durability requirements by conforming with the MIL-STD 810G military standards, to ensure the system performs in harsh environments such as high altitude, extreme temperatures and humidity.
The ProArt StudioBook Pro X is the first in the Asus lineup to feature ScreenPad 2.0, an interactive secondary touchscreen provides an upgrade to the traditional laptop experience that offers users with a smartphone-like interface to manage tasks and generate workflows with ease. Another feature of the StuidioBook Pro X is Pantone validation that delivers excellent colour accuracy from its 16:10 aspect ratio WXUGA panel, using Delta-E < 1.5, with a wide 97% DCI-P3 gamut.
Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro X Specifications:
- Processor – Intel® Xeon® E-2276M processor
- Graphics – NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000,16GB GDDR6 VRAM
- Display – 17″ LED-backlit WUXGA (1920 x 1200) NanoEdge display
- Memory – 64GB (upgradable to 128GB) DDR4 2666MHz (SO-DIMM x 4, supports ECC)
- Storage – 4TB (upgradable up to 6TB), PCIe® NVMe Gen 3 x4 SSD x 2, HDD x 1 Supports CPU-attached RAID 0/1 (up to 48Gbps)
- Connectivity – 2 x Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C™ with Display Port 1.4 (40Gbps), 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ( 10Gbps), 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x SD 4.0 / UHS-II card reader (312MB/s), 1 x Audio combo jack, 1x RJ45 LAN , 1 x Kensington lock, 1x DC-in
- Wireless – Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth® 5.0
- Keyboard and touchpad – Full-size backlit keyboard with 2.0 mm key travel and privacy hotkeys, 19 mm key pitch, integrated Numeric keypad, Touchpad with fingerprint sensor and Windows Hello support, ScreenPad™ 2.0
- Camera – HD webcam
- Battery and power – 95Wh 6-cell lithium-polymer battery, 280W power adapter, Plug Type: ø6.0 (mm), (Output: 20V DC, 14A, 280W), (Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz universal)
- Weight – 5.51lb
- Dimensions – 15.04 x 10.43 x 1.11 in
The Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro X (W370) is available to purchase in the U.S now with an MSRP of $4999.99, UK pricing and availability is yet to be confirmed. However, Scan has the laptop listed for pre-order at £5,998.99.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
KitGuru says: The Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro X (W730) offers some impressive specs for creative professionals. Are any of you guys interested in purchasing one?