When Corsair released the original Glaive RGB back in 2017, we thought it was a great mouse for palm-grip users and it won our top award. Corsair recently announced an update to the Glaive RGB – known as the Glaive RGB Pro. Using the same overall design, this new mouse sports an updated PixArt PMW3391 sensor along with an extra DPI button. Is it worth £69.95?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Colour: Black or Black/Aluminium
- DPI: 100 – 18,000 DPI with 1 DPI steps
- Mouse Acceleration: Up to 50g
- Connectivity: Wired, 1.8m braided cable
- Connector Type: USB 2.0 TYPE-A
- Backlight: 3 RGB Zones
- CORSAIR iCUE software support
- 1 On-board iCUE profile
- 7 Programmable Buttons
- Interchangeable Thumb Grips
- Sensor: PMW3391
- Sensor type: Optical
- Mouse Button type: Omron
- Dimensions: 124.9mm(L) x 68.5mm(W) x 45.5mm(H)/ 4.88”(L) x 2.70”(W) x 1.79”(H)
- Weight: 115g without cable
The Glaive RGB Pro is on sale at Overclockers UK for £69.95 HERE
- CORSAIR Glaive RGB Pro.
- 2 Extra thumb grips.
- Warranty and quick-start guide.
- Changeable thumb rests.
- Now 2x DPI buttons, instead of just one.
- Responsive and accurate performance.
- Very comfortable.
- 7 programmable buttons.
- No lift off distance settings in iCUE.
KitGuru says: It may not be a massive upgrade over the original, but with a new sensor and extra DPI button – while still retailing at the same price as the original model – this is a must have for palm-grip gamers.