Just over 4 years after the release of the original M65, Corsair has released another new M65 upgrade, called the M65 RGB Elite. It contains Corsair's most advanced optical gaming sensor yet with a whopping 18,000 DPI sensitivity, while it is also lighter than its predecessor, weighing 18g less. It still boasts some fantastic features, such as fully customisable RGB LEDs, an adjustable weights system, and the ability to fully remap all 8 of the mouse's programmable buttons.
- Colour: Black/Silver or White/Grey
- Durable Anodized Aluminium Frame
- Connectivity: Wired
- Grip Type: CLAW
- 1.8m Braided Fiber USB cable
- CORSAIR iCUE Software Support
- 8 Programmable buttons
- 100 -18,000 DPI with 1 DPI steps
- Backlight: 2 ZONE RGB
- Weight: 97g without cable
- Adjustable weight tuning system, allowing you to change the mouse's center of gravity or reduce the overall weight. 97g – 115g
- Sensor: PMW3391
- Sensor type: Optical
- Mouse Button type: Omron
- Polling rate: Selectable, 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz
- Dimensions: 116.5(L) x 76.6(W) x 39.2(H) mm / 4.57”(L) x 3.01”(W) x 1.54”(H)
- CORSAIR M65 RGB Elite
- Warranty and Quickstart Guide
You can buy the M65 RGB Elite from Overclockers UK for £59.99 HERE.
- Sleek design, new colours.
- Feels very durable.
- Precision sniper button, perfect for FPS games.
- 8 fully customisable buttons.
- Adjustable mouse weight system.
- Ability to customise RGB lighting and the DPI settings via CORSAIR iCUE software.
- DPI LED Indicator.
- Onboard iCUE profile storage.
- Surface calibration for all mousepad types.
- Mouse wheel doesn't feel like it has a very smooth transition.
- Buttons to change DPI presets are a little bit stiff.
KitGuru says: Overall, the M65 RGB Elite is a aesthetically pleasing gaming mouse that's comfortable to use and sports plenty of features.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here