Throughout 2017 Steelseries have released a whole host of new products. The Apex M750 is the new flagship model in the Steelseries keyboard lineup. Alongside the aluminium body and fully customisable RGB back-lighting Steelseries have developed their own QX2 mechanical switches to use on this board. What are they like to use? And is the Apex M750 worth the £149.99 price tag?
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
If the gallery above doesn’t display please disable your ad blocker as it will interfere with our code.
- Top Material: 5000 Series Aluminium Alloy
- N-Key Roll Over: 104-Key(All) – Anti-Ghosting: 100%
- Illumination: Individually controllable per-key RGB
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 153.5 mm (H) x 454 mm (W) x 46.7 mm (D)
- Cable Length: 2 metres
- Switch type: SteelSeries QX2 Linear Mechanical RGB Switch
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS X.
- Software: SteelSeries Engine 3.11+
- Box Content: Product Information Guide, Replaceable Keyboard Feet, Apex M750 Gaming Keyboard
- High build quality and solid aluminium body.
- Steelseries Engine 3 software is excellent to use.
- Fully Customisable RGB lighting and unique presets.
- QX2 Mechanical switches are very good to game on.
- Generic Wrist rest sold separately.
- QX2 Mechanical switches aren’t designed for typing and are loud.
- The removable feet that adjust the height don’t work well.
Kitguru says: The Apex M750 has great build quality and beautiful RGB back lighting but at a price £149.99 it’s not perfect and it has a lot of competition.