If you’re in the market for a gaming chair but aren’t a fan of faux leather or firm padding, then look no further! Noblechairs has launched its latest TX line, boasting style, breathability and a fleece backing for durability and comfort. We’re checking out the Epic TX, is it really any good though? Let’s find out!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Practical tilting function (max. 11°)
- 4D Armrests for maximum adjustability
- Adjustable backrest angle (90° to 135°)
- Breathable fabric covering
- Two comfortable pillows included
- Deform resistant cold foam
- Durable hydraulic gas lift (Class 4)
- Office chair certification in accordance with DIN EN 1335
- Robust aluminium base
- 60mm casters suitable for hard and soft flooring
- Robust steel frame
- Max load of up to 120kg (265 lbs)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 Years (EU / NA)
- Weight approx. 28 kg / 61.7 lbs
- Total Height: 129 – 139 cm/ 50.8 – 54.7 inch
- Seating Height: 49 – 59 cm/ 19.3 – 23.2 inch
You can purchase the Noblechairs Epic TX for £329.99 from Overclockers UK HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Light parts made assembly easier.
- Very comfortable and breathable.
- Head pillow is in the right place to support my head.
- Quality detailing and material finish.
- Makes laying down comfortable and practical.
- Can be scary snapping forward the mechanism during installation to attach the backrest.
- Usual stiff and hard armrests.
KitGuru says: This is one of our favourite chairs that has passed through here at KitGuru – from the ease of building, the lightweight backrest and seat were easy to install, the comfort and design, all the way through to build quality and price.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here