Recently we’ve been checking out some great TKL keyboards but they have been towards the upper end of the pricing spectrum. Xtrfy has swooped in aiming to change that with the Swedish-designed K4 RGB TKL keyboard. Featuring a plug & play design, 70m lifespan Kailh Red mechanical switches, stunning RGB and an affordable price tag, how will it hold up? Let's find out.
- Three colourways: Black, Retro, White
- Mechanical Kailh Red RGB switches
- 70m click lifespan
- Dampened silent switches
- Per-key RGB 16.8 million colours
- Full N-key rollover
- 100% anti-ghosting
- 1000Hz polling rate
- Non-detachable, 2m, USB cable
- Media, RGB, volume, calculator, web browser, email, video player shortcuts and more
- 2 years warranty
- Weight 1.05KG
- Dimensions 356 x 141 x 39
You can purchase the Xtrfy K4 RGB TKL for £69.95 from OverclockersUK HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- The best RGB experience we've had.
- Brilliant white and Retro colourways look great.
- Very quiet mechanical switches due to sound dampening.
- Excellent build quality.
- Very minimal flex.
- 100% anti-ghosting, full N-key rollover and 1000Hz polling rate.
- No software needed as everything can be done with key combinations.
- Off coloured non-detachable cord that had minor fraying out of the box.
- No support for custom macros.
- Some may not like the spongey-feeling backspace, enter and spacebar keys.
KitGuru says: We’re huge fans of the Xtrfy K4 TKL, there’s just so many design choices that we connect with and we love its simplicity. Xtrfy wanted to make a plug and play keyboard with great specs for an affordable price and we honestly think they have achieved that.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here