The Glorious Model O Wireless has been on a diet! Introducing the Glorious Model O Pro Wireless, a gaming mouse that's 14 grams lighter than the original, with Glorious also opting for a solid body construction instead of a honeycomb shell. Today we're finding out if this ultralight, colourful mouse lives up to it's ‘Pro' nametag…
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
00:58 What’s new versus the original?
01:28 Unboxing and first impressions
02:51 Shape/button layout
03:58 Weight and feet
05:00 Build quality
06:47 Button soundtest
07:06 The gaming experience
08:01 Battery life + software
09:26 Final thoughts
- 55 g Weight*
- Dedicated DPI Button (Top of Mouse)
- 6 Total Remappable Buttons
- Glorious Switches Rated for 80 Million Clicks
- 2 m / 6.5 ft USB-C Paracord Charging Cable
- 2-Year Glorious Warranty
- Glorious BAMF Sensor
- 100 – 19000 DPI Range
- 1,000 Hz (1 ms) Polling Rate
- Rounded Edge 100% PTFE Mouse Feet
- 80+ Hour Battery Life on a Single Charge
- Designed for Glorious CORE
You can buy the Glorious Model O Pro Wireless from Overclockers UK for £99.95 HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Very lightweight.
- Exceptional battery life.
- Great software.
- Good gaming performance.
- Only average build quality.
- Stock feet are a bit scratchy.
KitGuru says: The Model O Pro wireless lives up to its name. The weight reductions make this a shockingly lightweight mouse. Battery life is excellent and performance in FPS games is remarkable, however, the build quality could be slightly better. Overall, this is a very good mouse that competes with competition at much higher pricepoints.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here